ViralCreek aims to be the top provider and resource for topics close to everybody’s heart. These topics include decor, DIY, quotes, health, beauty, food, travel and garden.
What do we do?
We find the best content in each niche and recommend it to our readers in the form of a featured image as well as our own take on the article of interest, i.e. what we think, why we recommend you read it and our general interpretation.
However, on the main domain, we supply articles (our own) of health topics which we have a passion for. We believe in living life to the fullest, taking each day as it comes. Hence, with the entire ViralCreek database, we aim to make people happier.
Note: If we have used one of your images / or it has been submitted by another user; there is only 1 possible reason. That reason is because we feel it is awesome and think everyone deserves to see it. All we are doing is trying to further increase your reach and bring you more traffic. However, if this is of no interest to you, contact us and make us aware that you do not want to be featured. We will remove your image immediately. Our last intention is to annoy bloggers, but please keep in mind, we write about the best content and you were included.
Viral creek complies with 17 U.S.C. * 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). That means we respond and act when we receive a notice that there’s been an infringement on our site of the DMCA or any other laws regarding intellectual properties. If you happen to find copyrighted materials of yours posted on viralcreek.com, and you wish for us to remove it, we need you to provide in writing a request to remove it. Your request must include the information in the next section. Also, you should realize that you’ll be liable for any damages (which includes costs and attorneys’ fees) that arise from misrepresenting any info on our site that you say is violating your copyright. What follows needs to be included in your claim of copyright violation:
– Let us know who is authorized to act on behalf of the person who is claiming copyright infringement.
– Give us the appropriate contact information – including a valid email address.
– Provide a detailed account of what on our site constitutes a copyright violation of your work.
– The complaining party must state they believe in good faith that the use of work being complained about has not been authorized by the owner of the copyright, an appropriate agent, or law.
– You must attest in your claim that what you are submitting is accurate. Furthermore, under penalty of perjury, you must state you are authorized to send this notice on behalf of the owner of the work alleged to be in violation of copyright.
– Please send your notice of copyright violation to the following address – and and electronic copy to the email address listed below it.
Send your electronic copy of the complaint to:
Once the designated agent receives an authentic complaint, the action the Company takes is as follows:
– Access to the copyright-violating work will be disabled or removed outright.
– The user who provided the offending content will be notified that the content is being removed for copyright infringement.
– Repeat offenders will have the content removed, and their access to the system will be revoked by the Company.